Elle has been featured in national & international radio, web and television commercials. With a fun, upbeat, smooth, feminine voice, Elle’s voice has been described as engaging, hip, charming, inviting, upbeat, sexy, energetic, young, professional, teen, bubbly, girl next door, grounded, and happy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You provide the script and any direction you’d like. Feel free to use this voiceover for videos, websites, commercials, and more. One of the great benefits of working with Elle is that you are free to use your voiceover on any platform without any additional royalty fees. Once you purchase the voiceover, you own it and can use it anywhere, anytime.
WHAT TYPES OF VOICEOVERS?
- Voicemail Greetings
- On Hold Messages
- Podcast Intro Outro
- TV/Radio Commercials
- Meditations / Affirmations
- Explainer / Whiteboard Videos
- Website Videos
- Audio Books
- + Anything else you need!
- Basic Voiceover up to 200 words: $0.50 cents per word
- Basic Voiceover 201 – 500 words: $0.45 cents per word
- Basic Voiceover 501 – 1000 words: $0.40 cents per word
- High quality MP3 audio recording
- 2 Business Day Turnaround Time up to 500 words
- 5 Business Day Turnaround Time up to 1000 words
- Proofreading of script. You are responsible for correct grammar usage; revisions will be made at full price.
- 24 Hour Delivery: $25 for up to 200 words; $50 for up to 500 words; $75 for up to 1000 words
- VIP Move to the Front of the Line: $25
- Separate Files: $10
- Video Sync: $15 to synchronize a voiceover to your existing video that you provide
- Background Music: $25 to enhance your voiceover. I will mix some appropriate music of my choice with your voiceover or you can send your own mp3 music to be mixed. You are responsible for the purchase of all background music.
- Additional Revision: $5 for an additional tweak (ex: change or word or two, add in spacing, change emphasis). Full revisions are subject to regular pricing.
- Timing: $10 per every 2 minutes of recorded audio. This involves recording your voiceover with your specific timing as outlined in your script.
- List Reading: Please contact me first before ordering
- If you are unsure how many words your script has, please copy and paste it into the word count tool at www.wordcounttools.com or paste your text into Microsoft Words, click on “Tools” and then select “Word Count”.